Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Distribution & Warehouse Management
Streamline Business Processes for Increased Efficiency
For success in the distribution business, speed and service are absolutely necessary. To maximize cash flow and increase profitability, inventory must be turned quickly. High-quality customer service has never been more important. At IES, we have the experience and expertise to help distributors streamline business processes for increased efficiency.
We build specific solutions based on your distrubution vertical
- Building and Plumbing Supplies
- Electrical Goods
- IT and Technology
- Office Machinery
- Office Products
Warehouse Management Implementation
Get real-time visibility into inventory, increasing warehouse efficiency, & processing paperwork more smoothly, our proven distribution solutions can meet the full range of your specific needs.
Get Exposure through New Distrubution Channels
New distribution channels continue to grow, and existing channels are expanding with new approaches such as global sourcing, cross-sell capabilities, third-party logistics, and radio frequency identification (RFID). Distributors are also faced with greater competition and higher customer service expectations. Distribution companies have to implement more advanced management solutions to cope with these demands.
With the right system in place, you can improve operations, get better visibility into your supply chain, increase your competitiveness and in turn, your bottomline.
In addition to its core capabilities, Microsoft Dynamis AX provides companies specializing in process manufacturing with tight integration of businesses processes to help increase efficiency and cut operational costs. Microsoft Dynamics AX empowers you to eliminate maintaining several silo systems and consolidate core company functions, along with discrete, lean, and process manufacturing into a single ERP solution.
AX Process Manufacturing Production & Logistics Key Components:
- Inventory batch management
- Batch attribute assignment, search, and reserve capability
- Batch balancing for potency formulas
- Batch order sequencing
- Co-product and by-product planning and management, including allocating costs for unplanned co-products and by-products
- Multi-dimensional inventory capability
- Containerized packaging
- Formula management
- Full visibility and partial visibility catch weight management
- First expired/first out (FEFO) and shelf life inventory management with the ability to set vendor-specific batch information
- Commodity pricing management
- Rebate and trade promotion management
- Approved vendor set up and maintenance
- Vendor batch detail set up and maintenance
- Potency management
- Purchase pricing based on actual potency
- Lot inheritance
The team at Dynamics-ERP-CRM.com has collective experience in the areas of:
- Food Processing
- Chemical Manufacturing
Let us show you how Microsoft Dynamics can help your business.TALK TO A REP