Microsoft offers a wide range of business management solutions to maximize your organization’s efficiency and competitiveness. Selecting the right product and configuring it to your specific demands can be a daunting task. As a certified Microsoft solutions provider, E-Tek’s expertise extends across the full spectrum of Microsoft offerings. We can help you choose the right product and smoothly set it up to ensure you get the most bang for your investment buck.
Microsoft 365 Business Central (BC)
Business Central is a business management cloud solution that connects sales, service, finance, and operations teams to help them adapt faster and deliver results.
- Unlock productivity and business insights.
- Increase financial visibility and performance.
- Boost sales and improve customer service.
- Finish projects on time and under budget.
- Optimize inventory and supply chain management.
E-Tek’s Strategy to Migrate to BC from Great Plains (GP)
E-Tek will partner with you to achieve a successful migration by providing the following services:
- Current state business process analysis
Determine by department how your organization uses GP. Identify today’s “pain points”.
- Future state road-mapping
Decide where your organization wants to take BC tomorrow. Identify “to be” state user roles, maximize process flows, eliminate pain points.
- Data migration requirements analysis
Database sizing and migration effort.
- BC prototype design and user testing
Develop a “sandbox” system users can play in, to get a feel for how they new BC ERP will look and feel.
- Upgrade to BC Migrate existing data and processes to the cloud-based BC testing environment.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Ensure the upgraded system works exactly as designed.
- Establish a training plan and set up/conduct training. The system should be intuitive enough, and end-users should have seen much of it already, to make training short and successful.
- BC Go Live and Go Live support
Migrate BC to full production environment.
E-Tek has been delivering end-to-end total solutions since 1998 with 300+ implementations.
- Proven Implementation Methodology
- Microsoft Partner Since 1998
- Targeted Vertical Solutions
- E-Commerce Integration
- Hosting Private Cloud & Managed Services
Please contact us any time to schedule a free analysis of your current situation and allow us to prepare a detailed go-ahead plan.